Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System, Up to 1300 Gallons
The ECK13UDX Eco-Clear Complete Pond Filtration System contains: EC2600U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter, EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pump, 25 feet of 1 1/4″ kink-free tubing and 4 clamps.The EPS1300 Eco-Clear Submersible Pond Pump offers maximum power and energy efficiency. This powerful asynchronous mag drive pump is housed in a durable housing that protects it from debris. There are five Eco-Clear pump models to choose from with a range of flows from 1400 to 4850 gallons per hour. These pumps are perfect for pond and waterfall applications.
- Permanent magnet motor for high efficiency and continuous duty
- Epoxy sealed motors – no oil to leak out! Safe for fish.
- Ceramic impeller provides high wear resistance and long life – designed for passing debris up to 3/8″ diameter
- Adjustable direction outlet includes 1″, 1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″ step barb fitting and 1 1/2″ adaptor for PVC connection (use with rubber coupling)
- 30′ power cord for flexibility in pond positioning
- Convenient handle built into the outer housing
- 2″ straight outlet for higher flows
- 3 year warranty
The EC2600U Eco-Clear Pressurized Filter with 18 watt UV is good for ponds up to 2600 gallons or 1300 gallons with fish. EasyPro Eco-Clear Pressure Filters provide excellent, dual filtration and UV clarification for ponds. Ideal for preformed ponds and small water features that need effective filtration.
- Sturdy filter housings – can be buried up to cleaning ring for easy concealment
- Dual filtration – filter pads collect solid debris while bio-media provides excellent biological filtration
- Built-in UV for crystal clear water
- Filters are easy to disassemble and clean, making maintenance a snap!
- Multi step connectors – inlet/outlet fittings accept a variety of tubing sizes
- 16′ power cord
- 3 year warranty
How it Works
Dirty pond water is moved through the pump to the pressurized filter. In the filter, the water is pushed through multiple densities of foam filters and cleaned of solid debris and then pushed through bio-media for excellent biological filtration. The water is then exposed to high-intensity UV lights that destroy algae cells, eliminating green water. Cleaned water is returned to your pond.