MINI AQUA FALLS
Pro-Series biological waterfall filters help keep ponds clean and clear while supplying an ideal base for waterfalls and streams. Pond water flows up through filter pads and filter media with high surface area allowing suspended debris to be trapped and beneficial bacteria to provide natural biological filtration.
- Easy to install, simply bolt lip to filter and you’re done – no foaming rock lip into place!
- AquaFalls Waterfall Filters are buried into the ground making them easy to hide.
- Max Flow Rate: 40 gpm / 2400 gph; pond size: 1200 gal
- 1.5” inlet; waterfall opening: 14”
- Dimensions: 18”L x 24” W x 18” H
- Tub with built-in lip
- Termination bar
- Stainless steel hardware
- Two filter pads with support stand
- One mesh media bag (MB22)
- 1 1/2″ bulkhead fitting, 1 1/2″ PVC